Friday, March 23, 2012

Ash. Again.

Breakfast. Frühstück. 朝食。
Something i often have for breakfast. Bananas and passionfruit are great buddies with yogurt!


Out of boredom and curiosity, i decided to test out this Gatsby hair dye in Almond Ash i got from Watsons for RM 22.80. Pretty affordable for a little colour experiment, don't you think?

One box ain't gonna be enough for longer hair.

However, because it's made for guys, the amount of dye provided is, of course less. There was a diagram in the detailed instruction pamphlet that gave a guideline as to how much dye is needed for different hair lengths. I decided to dye the lower section (about 1/4) of my hair so that it wouldn't be too noticeable if i screwed up. I ended up only using 3/4 of the bottle.


Subtly darker ends.

The dye was easy enough to use although it did have a strong, stringent smell of bleach. Gatsby was even kind enough to provide a very helpful instructional video on their website which is worth checking out if you're not familiar with dying your own hair, like me. Overall, i'm pleased with the product and the outcome. My hair turned out to be a dark cool-toned grey and it didn't seem to make my hair extra dry or brittle, note that my hair is already very dry from previous bleaching and colouring. I'd definitely recommend this product if you're looking to give your hair some Ash Action!

Snack time. Oreo and milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment