Saturday, March 24, 2012

Heavy Rotation

Heavy Rotation by Kiss Me

I love eyeliner! I usually opt for ones in black since they give a more dramatic effect. However, brown liner is great for creating a softer, more natural look. During one of my regular aimless wandering sessions in Sasa, i pick-up this HEAVY ROTATION (what's up with the name?) crayon eyeliner in 02 Deep Brown for RM35.90. I was contemplating between this HEAVY ROTATION one and Dolly Wink but made the final call like a boss to choose this one as the Dolly Wink one was not waterproof.



The liner claims to be "highly resistant to sweat, water and rubbing and stay free from smudging for many hours." It also comes equipped with a convenient sharpener and blending tip at the opposite end of the retractable crayon.

eye swatch

another eye swatch

When drawn, the colour comes out as a very dark brown. It actually looks black when drawn on the eyes. So much for a more 'natural' look! However, the liner does go on smoothly and the sharpened tip allows me to draw more precise, fine lines. Also, it does live up to its waterproof and smudge-proof claims. I had it on all day long and it didn't leave me with them panda smudged eyes. To remove, simply use any trusty oil-based cleanser and it will come off with ease.
Overall, ★★★★☆!




No comments:

Post a Comment